Dr. Barry E. Knopp:
• Graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1983.
• In practice for 37 years in Norway, ME
• 1985 Licensed in State of Maine
• 1993 Certification in video fluoroscopy. 201555
• Maine Chiropractic Association
• Palmer Alumni Association
• American Chiropractic Association
• Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research
• Research Provided field studies for FDA approval for FRAS (forced recording and Analysis system) computerized adjusting instrument.
Dr. Barry E. Knopp has been in practice since 1986 and has proudly always been in the town of Norway. His patients come from all over the state of Maine and New Hampshire for his type of chiropractic care. The Sigma Adjustment System is gentle and specific chiropractic adjustments along with specialized digital motion x-rays.
Our Office Manager is Heather, who joined our team in June 2023, and our Front Desk/Patient Coordinator is Abbey who joined the team in November 2021.